Thursday, December 30, 2010

Been two months.

I wish I had a reason why it's taken me two months to post another blog but I honestly have no reason. I have nothing else I'm working on. But it's not like anyone was hoping to read this anyway. So I guess I'll tell myself what I got for Christmas. A FUCKING HELICOPTER! Among other things. I'll make a list at the end. Right now I'm just gonna rant about something and maybe post a poem. OH! Here's something I thought when I was a kid!

When I was a kid I thought that all food went to the brain and the brain was the king of your body. The brain's chamber was very elaborate, like something you'd see out of a movie with a red carpet and statues and all that shit. But anyway, every time you ate something the brain's servants (who were asparagus for some reason even though I hated it) would bring it to the brain for inspection. If it passed inspection it would be sent to the intestines where it would be a slave, forced to mine nutrients until it dies. If the food failed inspection, it would be beaten into a shitty pulp and forced out of your body. I could probably make a movie out of that because I think it's really badass.

Things I got for Christmas! (so far):
Beatles drinking glasses
1000 piece Sgt. Pepper puzzle
The Beatles: The Illustrated Biography
Air Hogs helicopter
Tub of animal crackers
Breathers (A zombie love story. But not like twilight. More like Pulp Fiction)
Shawshank Redemption
Original Star Wars Trilogy
iRobot
Batman Hoodie
Call of Duty: Black Ops
And some other shit that I don't feel like listing.

1 comment:

  1. haha oh!!! ok so, i tried to buy shawshank redemption from wal-mart for my mom for her birthday. well that plan backfired in my face cause the electronics guy was like oh i found it for you! and then i went to purchase it and the lady at the register was like "may i see some ID?" and i was like uhh.... i'm 15... i don't have and ID... i'm not buying alchohol or anything... and she was like "but this movie is rated R and i need ID for you to purchase it." so i couldn't purchase the DVD because aparently you need ID to buy a rated R movie xD my mom laughed hysterically when i told her that.

    ReplyDelete