Saturday, June 12, 2010

I went to the mall today. What a surprise! O:

Not really I always go to the mall. It was a pretty interesting day. I met a few new people and some weird stuff happened. Let's start off with the first weird thing. I was walking around with just two friends at the time and some guy grabbed his crotch and one friend said "Eww! He just grabbed his crotch!" So I put my hand straight out and slowly reached down towards my crotch and grabbed. I didn't notice but apparently an old lady saw me do this and gave me the "What the fuck are you doing?" face. That was cool.

Later, I had a Bawls energy drink and when it was mostly empty I just put the can's brim in my mouth and tilted it upward in order to get a drink. My friend told me that I should stop before I spill it on myself to which I reply, "I will never spill it." I of course spilled it right away. Then my friend says, "Maybe you want to wipe that off?" I say, "No. I love Bawls all over my face!" and just my luck would have it, another old lady was walking by at that EXACT moment. Yeah she looked at me with the same face.

A short while after we were walking around (imagine that) and we walked by this person who had his baby in a stroller thing. As SOON as I walked past it, it started crying. WTF! I'm not scary am I?! I mean I was even dressed nice! I was wearing my purple shirt with a purple/gray plaidishy button up over top of it with my girl straight legs. I mean, I look pretty sexy in it.

Then even later, I was standing by an escalator with my friends again and I'm trying to get one of them to do something for me and they wouldn't do it. So I say, "I'll do the puppy dog face." So I did. I bet it was pretty cute. Then this old lady, (not really OLD but probably in her late 30s to mid 40s) said, "With a face like that you have to do whatever it is he wants!" I'm like "Agree with her!" My friend said nothing until the lady left. Then she says, "I think you just got hit on by a cougar." She was right. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Also I HATE my phone. It's shit. Give me a new one. That means you dad. Buy me a not piece of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment