Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Foods That Should Exist.

Okay so today I was helping my friend upload pictures to Facebook. This would take five minutes or less if I was standing there with them. But when you have to do it through chat and your friend doesn't really know much about computers, it apparently takes you 50 minutes. Which really cuts down on the rest of the time in your day to do whatever it is you need to do. I needed to eat and take a shower but I wanted to do this as quick as possible so I could get back to Facebook and do stupid Facebook shit. So in order to eat as fast as I could I just threw together a ham sandwich. After about half my sandwich I thought, "Fuck! It has never taken me this long to eat a sandwich! I just want a shower!" That is when I had probably the best idea in the history of man. Waterproof bread. Okay it may sound irrational now but imagine that you wake up and you're gonna be late for work! But you still have enough time to take a shower and make a sandwich. Sure you could take a shower, get out, make a sandwich, and eat while you are driving. But if you do that then how will you talk on your cell phone, paint your nails, and drive? Simple. You eat in the shower. Waterproof bread doesn't get soggy from water! Only from saliva! So it won't start to break down until you bite it!

Speaking of food, I have other great ideas for food things that need to be invented. The first one I ever had is ice cream nachos. I bet you just said "Eww." Most people do when I say the name. But that's only because they have no idea what I'm talking about! I'm going to assume that everybody knows what nachos are. And as far as I know, there are only two kinds One kind is the little plastic tray thing you buy at fairs that comes with tortilla chips in a large section and cheese/salsa in a smaller section. The other kind is the loaded kind where there are just a bunch of tortilla chips on a plate and they're covered in meat, cheese, salsa, and whatever else they put on nachos. Ice cream nachos works for both kinds. Instead of meat, cheese, and salsa, you get ice cream and hot fudge. Now that you know what ice cream nachos are don't they sound delicious?

My last idea is a simple one. Rice paper baking cups. This is for those people who are about to bite into a cupcake when they realize that the paper is on it, so they take the paper off but the cupcake falls apart and crumbles to the ground. Well with rice paper baking cups you don't need to worry about peeling back the paper because they're 100% edible! So no more eaten paper and no more crumby cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment