Monday, September 27, 2010

Wants, needs, and don't wants.

I have some great ideas oh yes I do. I have this idea for a tattoo that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Okay so there is a green landscape with a hill on the left and rainbow going across it. On the right is a huge dark green dragon with it's wing's spread behind it and it's breathing fire onto the hill. On the hill is a white majestic unicorn with it's front right hoof hiked up and it has a fierce look in it's eyes. Its horn is deflecting the dragons fire and it creates kind of a semi circle around the unicorn. And in the middle of the two is a lone daisy. This tattoo is the most beautiful and awesome thing I have ever seen and it doesn't even exist. Yet.

Also now that I have my phone back I need to make plans with like A BAJILLION different fucking people! All my friends that I haven't seen in forever (who are girls) want to go hang out and my ex wants to go back out. And I'm not free for two weeks! It couldn't get any more complicated! Oh shit it can! There's also a girl I like! So let's see, take 6-10 girls, one most recent ex girlfriend, one really awesome girl, mix it all together with a confused teenage boy, and what do you get? Sounds to me like a really shitty movie. But it's not a movie. It's real life.

Also I wish more people would subscribe to my blog so it at least gives the illusion of people reading my blog. If you are reading this and are not subscribed, make a blogger account and subscribe right fucking now. Or login and subscribe if you already have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment