Thursday, May 27, 2010

Toilets.

My brain is like a toilet when it comes to social studies. But that is not why I failed. Let me explain a little more and then I'll let you read an actual poem that I just finished up.

Okay so my brain is pretty much a toilet. I will put whatever I need to know in that toilet like backed up crap. I need to call the plumber. But anyway. All that crap is information regarding social studies. The social studies book is the ass and it shits all the information out into my toilet-like brain. Once done I'm supposed to wipe it's ass and throw that in there too. (Homework) But I never do that. I figure once I call the plumber I'll take a shower too. So anyway when the test comes around I just look in the bowl for what I need and call the plumber. Once the text is over, I flush the toilet and make sure I never see that crap again. But sometimes you get stains. Like "Napoleon Bonaparte overthrew the French government on November 10," which is my birthday; or "Abraham Lincoln was assassinated on April 14," which is the day I got hit by a car; or "D-Day is June 6," which is my friend's birthday. That's really all.

Anyway. As promised, here is a poem. Much better than the last one.

What I Write

I write when I'm happy, I write when I'm sad
I write when I'm mellow, I write when I'm mad
I write what I am, I write what I see
I write to get away, I write to be free
Some will say my writing is good
Others will say do better I could
Me, I don't give a damn what you say
It's not like you will make my day
I will make my day. I will make my life
Don't think you can sharpen me like a knife
I am who I am. Who I want to be
If you don't like it, get away from me

No comments:

Post a Comment