Monday, September 13, 2010

How did I end up ranting about this?

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and were really thirsty so you go downstairs, grab a cup, and because you're afraid the fridge will blind you so you get water from the faucet? And then you realize that the water is warm and crappy so you pour it back down the drain? Yeah I just did that. Except I didn't just wake up. Been up for well over 12 hours. And apparently not only does my water taste crappy but it literally smells like shit. Not sewer shit. And not baby shit either. Those are the worst. Like a shit that smells like a bad fart. So I guess it doesn't really smell shitty but farty. If that's even a word. But now that I think of it, why do baby shits smell just as bad as the sewer? Is it all that liquefied carrots we feed them? I think Gerber is actually a secret government organization designed to make baby shit smell worse than a sewer. As far as I can tell they are getting pretty close if not there already. This kinda scares me. The government has nothing better to do than to make baby shit smell worse than sewer shit. How about fixing the goddamn economy you fucks? Yeah that would be great. I have a few suggestions.

First make subdivisions 100% fucking illegal. They are terrible for the economy. Think back to when you were a little kid. Well those of you who are little kids can go fuck off. But those who are old enough to remember a time when they lived in a town where there were stores on the corner to buy candy and soda and other crap that kids buy. Laundromats, produce stores, delis, banks, grocery stores, hardware stores, gas stations, even movie theaters and tattoo shops. You used to be able to walk to any of these without ever leaving your one horse shit town. But now you live in a no horse sewer town with no stores or anything to provide shit to buy. I like a little commerce in my town. Fuck subdivisions.

You know what? That's my only suggestion for making the economy better. And I bet it would work. Also I wish I had a time machine so I could go live through the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I hope I'm not the only crazy fuck who thinks this would be cool.

1 comment: